You can help make a difference by making a donation to The Arc of Sedgwick County. Opportunities include:
- Gifts of Cash
- Gifts of Stock
- Tributes (Memorials and Honorariums)
- Planned Gifts
- Event Participant
- Click here to make a year-end gift through our Shine Campaign
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA Charitable Rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
- Avoid taxes by transferring directly from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA Charitable Rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA Charitable Rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have. Contact Kevin Fish, 316.943.1191, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arc of Sedgwick County
2919 W Second
Wichita KS 67203
phone: 316-943-1191 ext 103
Outreach & Development Coordinator
phone: 316-943-1191 ext 132