Thank you to everyone for making the 2018
The Arc’s Lights a great success!
Here are some statistics that show how we raised more than $100,000 that will help create more opportunities for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our community to increase their independence, to participate in social and recreational activities, to make new friends and build a circle of support, and to have a brighter future.
Let us know how you would like to be involved!
Watch here for updates as we compile some amazing numbers!
- ___ vehicles with an estimated ____ passengers drove through the display
- ___ fun and unique displays lined the drive through
- ___ lights dazzled in the tunnel with more than 1 million overall
- ___ volunteers gave up ___ hours to help build, set-up, help nightly, provide food for volunteers and helped take it all down
- 37 nights of lights – The Arc’s Lights didn’t close a single night because of weather!
- Volunteer, Dennis Artz, was featured in Westside Story
Thank you for the wonderful support of these community partners!