You can help us support the YESS program.
NEW! The Arc has received a donor matching gift for our 30 for 30 Campaign. Every donation made by April 30 will be matched until we reach our total goal of $30,000! Your gift will double in value! Funds will enable even more youth with special needs to benefit from attending this valuable program.
Donate to the scholarship fund and help a child attend YESS this summer. Some children will not be able to attend because of financial need.
Other ways you can help include:
- Donate water, snacks, and sunscreen
- Host a group at your business for games, swimming, movies etc
- Arrange an activity for a group at your church
- Provide a meal for one of the YESS groups or for our weekly YESS group lunch every Thursday
- Organize a group of volunteers to help with an activity
We need volunteers who are 14 years old and older to help work the YESS program. Contact The Arc at 943-1191 and ask for Hillary Zwetzig.
Special Projects Coordinator
943-1191 ext 125