The Arc of Sedgwick County offers a wide aray of programs and supports for individuals living with intellectual and developmental disabilities as well as their families.
There are five main program areas at The Arc.
1. Information and Education
2. Targeted Case Management
3. Special Projects
4. Youth Education & Summer Socialization
5. Cirlce of Friends Mentoring Program
The Arc’s programs offer information, education, advocacy, respite, and hope.
- YESS Parent Night Wednesday- Come meet the YESS staff and find out about all the exciting happenings going on in... fb.me/2q2j62GQY 15 hours ago
- Our YESS staff are finishing up In-service training this week and are planning out the first weeks of camp. They... fb.me/TB3pWUkO 18 hours ago
- News from The Arc of Sedgwick County fb.me/2niwEDWpL 1 day ago
- Public Comment Open for State's Compliance fb.me/TUfVcExJ 1 day ago
- Teen Volunteers Wanted- If you are looking for an amazing summer opportunity, look no further than YESS. Join... fb.me/2Gnv8qNPK 1 day ago