Can you think of something that has occurred in the past 60 years that has helped make The Arc of Sedgwick what it is today or made a significant impact on the lives of those living with intellectual or developmental disabilities?
Do you have a personal story or know someone whose life has been changed because of The Arc?
Do you have photos? Photos also help tell a story, but please don’t send us any that need to be returned. If you send a photo (by mail or digitally) please include a date, description, and names, if possible.
Please send your information to us by email or mail at: 2919 W 2nd St, Wichita, KS 67203
- News from The Arc of Sedgwick County fb.me/2niwEDWpL 17 hours ago
- Public Comment Open for State's Compliance fb.me/TUfVcExJ 17 hours ago
- Teen Volunteers Wanted- If you are looking for an amazing summer opportunity, look no further than YESS. Join... fb.me/2Gnv8qNPK 22 hours ago
- #DearGov we met w/ the 3 MCO's they cannot explain why transportation is denied, hours are cut or added value services not paid #KanCareDD 4 days ago
- Thank you Rep. Rubin! Hearing your concerns Rep John Rubin has stepped up to at least extend the delay another... fb.me/2L7JvEOEe 4 days ago