The Arc of Sedgwick County is fortunate to be a beneficiary of the Starbird-Devlin Rod & Customs Charities Car Show hosted by Cars for Charities. The new car show owners, Carl Fry, John Fry, Tom Devlin, Tim Devlin and Dick Price have evolved the former Starbird Car Show into an outstanding car show including the Magnificent 7 (cars from all over the country that have never been shown before in Wichita) and with proceeds benefiting three local charities, The Arc of Sedgwick County, Starkey Inc. and Big Brothers Big Sisters Kansas.
Funds help grow The Arc’s Legacy of Hope Endowment Fund to provide ongoing support for new and existing programs to help meet the evolving needs of The Arc and those we serve.
If you missed this year’s event, be sure to mark your calendars for January 2014, and check back here or http://www.starbirddevlin.com/ for information updates! This is a great family event!
January 16, 2014 Preview Party – a gala event with silent and live auctions and the exclusive opportunity to preview magnificent cars!
January 17, 2014 Car Show
January 18, 2014 Car Show and Kids Zone
January 19, 2014 Car Show and Kids Zone
Leave a Reply
- InterHab Insider: What's the status on the Siegfreid Proviso & House Budget Recommendation? fb.me/19fxqZ9uw 3 hours ago
- Ron Pasmore: Face the facts on KanCare | Wichita Eagle fb.me/P2IA70n0 8 hours ago
- Starkey's CEO Colin McKenney shares in today's letters to the editors section of the Wichita Eagle fb.me/CF7HGXpe 8 hours ago
- YESS volunteer meeting is tonight at 7. Join us at The Arc (2919 w 2nd). 1 day ago
- Preparing for our YESS parent meeting at 6:00. Come meet our summer staff and hear about the exciting things planned. #AchieveWithUs 2 days ago