The Arc programs serve many clients and families with limited incomes, so it is important to keep program costs down and to provide free services or scholarships whenever possible. Throughout the year, staff and volunteers at The Arc of Sedgwick County organize a variety of events to help raise money for our programs. Fundraising events allow community members to get involved, to donate to a great cause, and to have a great time in the process.
Fundraisers are a great way to have fun and support The Arc! You can click on the links below for more information.
Celebrity and Community Auction - April Ha-Ha’s for the Cause – July 8, 2012
Lights on St Paul – Nov 22 - Dec. 28, 2012 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Customs Charities Car Show- January 2013
- News from The Arc of Sedgwick County fb.me/2niwEDWpL 5 hours ago
- Public Comment Open for State's Compliance fb.me/TUfVcExJ 5 hours ago
- Teen Volunteers Wanted- If you are looking for an amazing summer opportunity, look no further than YESS. Join... fb.me/2Gnv8qNPK 10 hours ago
- #DearGov we met w/ the 3 MCO's they cannot explain why transportation is denied, hours are cut or added value services not paid #KanCareDD 3 days ago
- Thank you Rep. Rubin! Hearing your concerns Rep John Rubin has stepped up to at least extend the delay another... fb.me/2L7JvEOEe 4 days ago