For Special Education Classes and Home Schooled Students
Special Education students enjoy socialization and fun with new friends during get-aways from the classroom. The Arc creates exciting events and themes each month. Events are held once a month during September, October, November, December, March, April, and May.
- InterHab Insider: What's the status on the Siegfreid Proviso & House Budget Recommendation? fb.me/19fxqZ9uw 6 hours ago
- Ron Pasmore: Face the facts on KanCare | Wichita Eagle fb.me/P2IA70n0 10 hours ago
- Starkey's CEO Colin McKenney shares in today's letters to the editors section of the Wichita Eagle fb.me/CF7HGXpe 10 hours ago
- YESS volunteer meeting is tonight at 7. Join us at The Arc (2919 w 2nd). 2 days ago
- Preparing for our YESS parent meeting at 6:00. Come meet our summer staff and hear about the exciting things planned. #AchieveWithUs 2 days ago