What a great success! 22,975 vehicles drove through the 2012 Lights!
Thank you to everyone who drove through the exhibit, made a donation, and helped support The Arc’s programs and services for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
You can still help SHINE the LIGHTS on The Arc and those it helps by your donation by clicking here to make a secure online donation. Donations can also be sent to: The Arc of Sedgwick County, 2919 W Second St., Wichita, KS 67203, 316-943-1191.
Thank you to our Shining sponsors who helped make this event possible!
Sponsor and volunteer opportunities are available for the 2013 Lights! Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-943-1191 for more information.
- News from The Arc of Sedgwick County fb.me/2niwEDWpL 11 minutes ago
- Public Comment Open for State's Compliance fb.me/TUfVcExJ 11 minutes ago
- Teen Volunteers Wanted- If you are looking for an amazing summer opportunity, look no further than YESS. Join... fb.me/2Gnv8qNPK 5 hours ago
- #DearGov we met w/ the 3 MCO's they cannot explain why transportation is denied, hours are cut or added value services not paid #KanCareDD 3 days ago
- Thank you Rep. Rubin! Hearing your concerns Rep John Rubin has stepped up to at least extend the delay another... fb.me/2L7JvEOEe 4 days ago