The SOC walk was held on February 16th 2013. It was a tremendous success! We appreciate everyone who came to support their school and the Circle of Friends program.
The SOC Walk 2013 was great and we hope you are anticipating next year’s fun! Please check back for detailed information about SOC Walk 2014 and how to get involved. In the mean time please visit our other pages for opportunities to help and support The Arc, Circle of Friends, and our other various programs and all that they do!
If you are interested in sponsoring SOC Walk 2014 please contact The Arc of Sedgwick County at 316-943-1191
Thunder Hockey Game Benefiting The Arc’s COF Program
A BIG thank you to Intrust Bank Arena and the Wichita Thunder Hockey team. Circle of Friends program benefited tremendously from the use of the facilities and the support of the Hockey Team and Jersey Auction.
INTRUST Bank Arena and the Wichita Thunder for making this possible!
Bank of America
Woodard, Hernandez, Roth & Day, L.L.C. Attorneys at Law
Shooting Stars /Self Advocates
Click Here to visit our COF Facebook page for updates, events, opportunities for support, and more photos.
- InterHab Insider: What's the status on the Siegfreid Proviso & House Budget Recommendation? fb.me/19fxqZ9uw 20 hours ago
- Ron Pasmore: Face the facts on KanCare | Wichita Eagle fb.me/P2IA70n0 1 day ago
- Starkey's CEO Colin McKenney shares in today's letters to the editors section of the Wichita Eagle fb.me/CF7HGXpe 1 day ago
- YESS volunteer meeting is tonight at 7. Join us at The Arc (2919 w 2nd). 2 days ago
- Preparing for our YESS parent meeting at 6:00. Come meet our summer staff and hear about the exciting things planned. #AchieveWithUs 2 days ago